Lunar Online is currently in beta. Click here to sign up. ∞ Please remember to vote!
- Customize your mech from hundreds of parts and weapons
- Action-based PvP battle system
- Tons of unique skills and abilities
- View recent battles
Mordrul @ 9/16/2011 - Back in the saddle.
Sorry for my unexpected absence, guys 'n gals (do we even have any gals? o.o). I've been having some issues IRL. But I'm back in action now.
Did I miss anything important? Other than about 384 END, I mean. >.>
KckKryptonite @ 8/23/2011 - Updates
- Exploring bug when finding part blueprints fixed
- Buyable blueprints added to the item shop
- The same travelling level restrictions now apply to Transporter items
KckKryptonite @ 8/08/2011 - Bug Fixes
- EXP bug fixed
- Point Contact is accessible again =|
KckKryptonite @ 8/03/2011 - Reset/Updates
Hey guys, I have not been able to do as much as I wanted, but these are what I've added along with the reset.
- Cairo added
- Consolidated weapon skills into one
- Crafting system changed
- Icon updates
Per usual +2 stats for each reset on the account including this one. Also, I threw in 3 free Refurbishers this round which are used to fix broken items.
KckKryptonite @ 7/18/2011 - Reset Soon
- Probably next week, will be adding the third planet and a different crafting system
KckKryptonite @ 6/05/2011 - Updates
- The item that repairs can now be crafted normally through London
- The last area is coming along nicely, I finished a lot of the S-class equipment and parts. In the next reset, along with Cairo opening up I'm planning on two craft stats being added
KckKryptonite @ 6/03/2011 - Updates
- Some new items added
- When items are broken during upgrading, they now gain *broken* status that can either be repaired or sold
KckKryptonite @ 5/29/2011 - Redesigned Manual
- Made the help files easier to read and navigate
- Shops now also reflect the change made to the display of unusable items (in the previous update)
KckKryptonite @ 5/13/2011 - Updates
- Unusable items in the Hangar are more visible *fixed for Firefox*
Lunar Online is a text-based sci-fi fantasy RPG browser game. It is a free, online, PvP-enabled, PBBG set in a post-apocalyptic world featuring buildable Mechas. From the same maker (KckKryptonite) of the web-based games: SCRPG/Alien Ascension. Lunar Online is written in PHP.